- The state of your surroundings, at home or work, affects your quality of life, and once you free your space...you free your mind.
- Learning is the key to success. Once a person learns how to be organized and manage clutter, she/he can maintain a clutter free life.
- You should make the decision on which action to take….it is, after all, your memories, your items, your life.
- No two situations or clients are alike. Only through a personalized approach can long lasting organizational success be achieved.
- Managing clutter and being organized can be FUN. (Yes, I said FUN.)
Barbara Stoldt founded the company in 2010, headquartered in Chicago's Western Suburbs. The company prides itself on its diverse services and client base throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. She is an active member of the National Association of Professional Organizers and is a member of the Golden Circle for those with 5 plus years of quality standing in the organization.
She holds accreditation in home staging and membership in the International Association of Home Staging Professionals.
Barbara's easy going consulting style and sense of humor allow you to have fun during the decluttering and organizational process. Her focus on long term changes assures you long term success.
Prior to becoming a Professional Organizer, Barbara worked in the corporate marketing and advertising industry for over 15 years. She has a BA from the University of Oklahoma and an MBA from the University of Chicago with focus on organizational behavior, corporate strategy and marketing.
Take action today.
(708) 404 - 5748
or fill out this form
Golden Circle Award
National Association of Professional Organizers
Submit your review of our work.